1. Question: Male whitetail deer shed their antlers each year.
2. Question: Identify the prone shooting position.
3. Question: Which image contains a mule deer?
4. Question: Can turkey hens have beards?
5. Question: A 12-gauge shotgun has a smaller bore diameter than a 28-gauge.
6. Question: Which image contains a Bobwhite quail?
7. Question: What term does not describe a shotgun choke type?
8. Question: Which image contains a Canvasback duck?
9. Question: How many stations are in a typical skeet field?
10. Question: What does it mean to dry fire a bow?
Answer: Shoot a bow without an arrow properly nocked on the string.
11. Question: Which image contains a Merriams wild turkey?
12. Question: Which duck call has more range?
Answer: Single Reed
13. Question: Which option is not a turkey call?
14. Question: Typically, over most of the year, how often do whitetail deer remain bedded?
15. Question: What does a deer do when it first suspects danger?
16. Question: Which option is not a rifle caliber?
17. Question: What is compound bow let-off?
Answer: The percentage reduction in holding weight at full draw.
18. Question: The North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (NAVHDA) sponsors four tests. Which one is not an officially sponsored test?
Answer: Master Test